Proposal: A Controlling Majority
Reaches quorum 11-0 and is enacted. -coppro
Adminned at 18 Aug 2010 22:23:47 UTC
Amend “Mini Planet Expresses” to read
Corporations are groups of one to three Earthlings. Each Earthling can be a member of no more than one Corporation at a time.
Corporations are tracked on the wiki on the page named Corporations. For each Corporation, the page must detail the name of the Corporation, the Earthlings who comprise it, the Leader(s), their Skills, its Trade, and a brief description of what services the Corporation provides. It is the responsibility of each Earthling to ensure that the information thus stored for their Corporation is accurate and up-to-date. Each Earthling’s Corporation is also tracked in the GNDT.
When a Corporation is disbanded, it ceases to be a Corporation and all its members become members of no Corporation.
Enact a new subrule to “Mini Planet Expresses” entitled “Make and Break” reading
Any Earthling not in a Corporation may form a Corporation by making a post to the blog with “[Corporation] NAME” as its title, where NAME is the name of the corporation and is different from all previous Corporations. The post shall describe the services that the Corporation provides, as well as a listing Earthlings permitted to join it. The forming Earthling is the first member of the new Corporation.
Any Earthling can join a Corporation (if permitted and if the corporation has less than three members) or leave a Corporation by posting a comment to that effect to the Corporation’s post. If this causes a Corporation’s membership to be empty, it is disbanded.
Enact a new subrule to “Mini Planet Expresses” entitled “The Newspaper Route” reading
The Trade of a Corporation may be None, Delivery, Production, Research or Exploration, and defaults to “None”. Certain Trades have Skill requirements, as listed below:-
* A Delivery Corporation must have one non-Drunk member with the Piloting Skill, and one member with the Accountancy Skill.
* A Production Corporation must have one member with the Bending Skill, and one member with the Accountancy Skill.
* A Research Corporation must have one member with the Science Skill, and one member with the Accountancy Skill.
* An Exploration Corporation must have one non-Drunk member with the Piloting Skill, and one member with the Science Skill.
If a Corporation does not meet the criteria for its Trade, any Earthling may change its Trade to “None”.
Enact a new subrule to “Mini Planet Expresses” entitled “An 80s Guy” reading
The Earthling or Earthlings with the highest level in Leadership in a Corporation are that Corporation(s) Leaders. The Leader(s) of a Corporation can, in a comment to that Corporation’s post:
* Post a new listing of Earthlings permitted to join as a comment to that Corporation’s post; the new listing supersedes the old one.
* Change the Trade or description of services of the Corporation, as long as it continues to meet any requirements set out in other rules.
* Eject another Earthling, other than a Leader, from the Corporation.
* Disband the Corporation.
News, anyone! I’m playing the game I invented earlier with someone I don’t know!
Who are you, anyway?
“I’m Scruffy, the janitor.”