Adminned at 29 Oct 2008 19:26:39 UTC
Create new rule called “Traditions”:
Barbarians have primitive, but strong traditions. Barbarians who do not observe these traditions are not seen with good eyes by their peers. Whenever a Clansmen fails to comply with one of the Traditions, any other Clansmen may reduce the breaching Clansmen’s Honor by 1 within 24 hours of their breaching (but only once, and only one Clansmen may do this) and increase their own Honor by 1 a single time. If a Clansmen is Disgraced (or becomes so) after this loss of Honor, that Clansmen takes Damage (in the form of an angry mob of barbarians).
The Barbarian Traditions are the following (they are not considered Blognomic Rules, just a simple enumeration of Traditions):
* The Verdant Deity Virdathar has spoken that no Clansmen shall Dodge if their opponent is Crippled.
* The Black Mountain Demon Barzus has edicted that Clansmen shall not Heal if another of their Clan is in a Duel.
* The Invisible Spirit Armaggon has whispered that no Clansmen shall vote DEFERENTIAL on Tuesdays.
* The Radiant Entity Figherton has announced that no Clansmen shall speak or write the name of Dead Clansmen.
* The Greater Aspect of Myrthar has said that no Clansmen shall self-kill a proposal unless the Patriarch voted AGAINST it.