Saturday, October 09, 2010

Proposal: Pankow prison blues

Fails 2-10. - lilomar

Adminned at 10 Oct 2010 18:06:44 UTC

Add a new rule, “Imprisonment”:

There exist two locations known as Prisons, denoted by EBPRIS and WBPRIS. When an Agent is “Imprisoned” or “sent to prison”, their Location is set to EBPRIS if they are in East-Berlin, or WBPRIS otherwise, unless otherwise specified.

Imprisoned Agents may not change their Location.

Add to the first paragraph of Interceptions:

When a message is sent to or from a Prison,  there is a 30% chance that it is broadcast and a 70% chance that nothing happens.

Comments

Thane Q:

10-09-2010 15:27:45 UTC

for

Brendan:

10-09-2010 15:58:33 UTC

I’m not sure about this.  Prison rules tend to slow down the game and frustrate their victims, to no particular benefit.

Roujo:

10-09-2010 17:38:26 UTC

imperial

Klisz:

10-09-2010 18:03:29 UTC

against

Josh:

10-09-2010 19:43:13 UTC

against

Ienpw III:

10-10-2010 00:49:09 UTC

imperial

Bucky:

10-10-2010 01:03:30 UTC

imperial

Darknight:

10-10-2010 01:14:57 UTC

imperial

EvilToaster:

10-10-2010 02:41:38 UTC

imperial

lilomar:

10-10-2010 03:04:29 UTC

against

Brendan:

10-10-2010 06:14:50 UTC

against

Roujo:

10-10-2010 16:26:03 UTC

CoV against

Kevan:

10-10-2010 16:31:11 UTC

against Doesn’t seem a great fit with the existing mechanics of allied Agents being keen to share a location.