Proposal: Pie is good
Timed out, failed, 1-4. Josh
Adminned at 23 Mar 2006 10:00:57 UTC
Create a rule named Chaos:
If it’s been at least 48 hours since the last one, a Gostak may ask for a Floor relocation by making a post announcing it appropriately. Each Gostak may then vote on it in the same way as on proposals. If the post receives more counted FOR votes than counted AGAINST votes, the Floor Relocation is executed as follows:
* Create a Transdimensional Anchor for each Floor by placing its number in rule The Building (in an orderly manner). Add to Transdimensional Anchors 1 and 13 a hyphen followed by “1” and “13”, respectively.
* A DICEX shall be rolled for each Floor, excepting the 13th Floor and the 1st Floor, where X is the amount of Floors. If the resulting number has already been added to a Transdimensional Anchor or is 13 or 1, roll again for that Floor and repeat the actions described in this sentence. Add the resulting number to the Transdimensional Anchor created for that Floor, preceded by a Hyphen. Alternatively, a randomized sequence may be created on www.random.org for the purpose of assigning Floors to Transdimensional Anchors, provided the outcome is treated as if it were created by DICE rolls (i.e. results of 13 and 1 shall be ignored, and Floors will be assigned in numerical order, skipping Transdimensional Anchors 1 and 13).
* Move each Gostak and Entity to the Floor with the number that has been added to the Transdimensional Anchor which has been created for the Floor e was on prior to the relocation. Each Floor‘s number will change to the number that has been added to the Transdimensional Anchor which has been created for that Floor, and all references to that Floor‘s previous number in the ruleset, excepting rule Movement, will change to reflect the Floor‘s new number.
* Rearrange all Floors in numerical order.
* Remove all Transdimensional Anchors.
If more than half of all counted votes have “I prefer cake” added to them, remove the last sentence of the second bullet point of the rule created by this proposal.