Proposal: Please ignore all previous directives regarding promotion and demotion.
Times out 7-6. Enacted. - lilomar
Adminned at 04 Aug 2010 03:36:29 UTC
Remove the sentence “Citizens of ULTRAVIOLET Clearance may change the Clearance Level of any rule of Clearance Violet or lower by making a Story Post stating their intention to do so.” from the rule “Information Clearance”.
Create a subrule to the rule “Clearance Levels”, call it “ProDemote”, give it the text
To Promote is to raise the clearance level of a Citizen or a Rule, and to Demote is to lower the Clearance Level of a Citizen or a Rule.
* Citizens of ULTRAVIOLET Clearance may Promote to any Clearance and may Demote from VIOLET or lower Clearance.
* Citizens of VIOLET Clearance may Promote to INDIGO or lower Clearance and may Demote from INDIGO or lower Clearance.
* Citizens of INDIGO Clearance may Promote to GREEN or lower Clearance and may Demote from BLUE or lower Clearance.
* Citizens of BLUE Clearance may Promote to ORANGE Clearance and may Demote from GREEN or lower Clearance.
* Citizens of GREEN Clearance may Demote from RED Clearance.
In order to Promote or Demote, a Citizen must make a Story Post describing the Promotion or Demotion. If they are below INDIGO clearance, they must include a reason for the Promotion(s) and/or Demotion(s) in the Story Post. More than one Promotion and/or more than one Demotion may be described in a single Story Post.
Climbing the ladder, finally.