Proposal: Stop. Hammertime!
timed out, final vote 1-3-6—Yoda
Adminned at 31 Oct 2008 22:22:45 UTC
Add the following text to “List of Valid Items”
Hammer (abbreviation: “HA”).
The Hammer is a Weapon.
In a Duel:
* If the holder Uses the Hammer and the opponent Punches or Counters, the opponent takes Crushing Damage.
* If the holder Uses the Hammer and the opponent Kicks, the holder takes Damage
* If the holder Uses the Hammer and the opponent Grabs, then the Clan Lord who announced the duel shall, when adjudicating this Combat Move, roll 1DICEX with respect to each Combatant, where X is the Combatant’s Skill score. If the result of the roll for the holder is lower than the result of the roll for the opponent, then the Hammer is immediately removed from the holder’s inventory, the holder takes Damage, and if there are any remaining Combat Moves that have not yet been adjudicated where the holder had submitted a Combat Move of “Use the Hammer” (or the equivalent), those Combat Moves shall be treated as if they were “Grabs”, and at the end of the Duel, the opponent may add the Hammer to his own inventory. If the result of the roll for the opponent is lower than the result of the roll for the opponent, then the opponent takes Damage. If the rolls are tied then neither Combatant takes damage.
* If the holder Uses the Hammer and the opponent Uses a Weapon, the duel Combatant whose Strength and Skill reflexes have the lower sum takes Damage. If they have the same sum, neither takes Damage.
* The holder of the Hammer suffers a -2 penalty to Reflex as long as he holds the Hammer.
Part 2: (This part shall be enacted unless a majority of the valid final votes on this Proposal include the phrase “Don’t award the Hammer”).
Roll 1DICEX where X is the number of active Clansmen at the time of enactment of this Proposal. The Xth active Clansman listed in the GNDT at the time of enactment of this Proposal shall add the Hammer to his inventory.