Proposal: Tab A into Slot B
Reached quorum 8 votes to 0. Enacted by Kevan.
Adminned at 28 Jun 2012 15:46:06 UTC
Add a subrule to “Machines” called “Operations”:-
A Worker may, at any time, spend 10 Quota to activate a Machine and Operate it. Upon doing so, if the Machine being Operated (known as the “Output”) is Repaired, and if that Machine has a Power Link going into it from another Machine (known as the “Input”) which is also Repaired, then the Worker may trigger an effect from the following list once, if the first word of the effect is the second word of the name of the Input Machine and the second word of the effect is the second word of the name of the Output Machine. In all of these effects, the “Operator” is the Worker who used the action to Operate the Machine.
- Achieving Doomsday. All Jammed or Repaired Machines whose distance from the Doomsday Machine is 3 or less (including the Doomsday Machine itself) become Broken.
- Achieving Muffin. The Operator produces a fresh batch of baked goods, and gains 1 Reputation.
- Achieving Victory. Klaxons sound and the Victory Machine becomes Jammed. Triggering this effect does not count as having achieved victory for the purpose of Rule 1.7.
- Innoculating Muffin. Green goo leaks from the Muffin Machine and it becomes Jammed.
- Removing StickyBomb. All Broken Machines adjacent to the StickyBomb Machine become Repaired.