procedurally vetoed. - lilomar
Adminned at 13 Aug 2010 22:09:08 UTC
Create a subrule to Debriefing, “Accusations”:-
An accusation post is a Blog Post with “[Accusation]” in the title. Accusation posts may only be made when all Mission Requirements have been met. Accusation posts must contain a list of Citizens to be terminated, and reasons for the termination of each of those Citizens. Comments on an accusation post which contain Arrows are Endorsements for that Accusation post.
An Accusation post is Accepted if any of the following conditions are met:
* It has 5 endorsements made by different citizens within 24 hours of being posted.
* It has 3 endorsements made by different officers within 24 hours of being posted.
* It has an endorsement from the High-Programmer within 24 hours of being posted.
If an accusation post is Accepted any Admin may terminate the citizens listed in the Accusation Post and mark the Accusation post as Illegal.
Create a subrule to Debriefing, “HOOC”:-
If all mission Requirements have been met for the past 72 hours, then any Citizen may Achieve Victory if they meet all of the following requirements:
* Their Clone Number is less than 7.
* Their Clearance is higher than the clearance of at least Quorum Citizens.
* Their Treason is less than 3.