Reaches quorum and passes, 11-0. Josh
Adminned at 07 Apr 2010 06:14:12 UTC
If there is a Gather Task, delete it from the ruleset. If there is a Gatherer Job, delete it from the ruleset.
Add to rule Tasks:
* Gather. This can only be performed by a Colonist adjacent to a Bush or small Tree. The Colonist may spend 4 Energy and roll DICE3 to add 1 Food, 1 Wood or 2 Seeds to the Colony Stockpile as indicated by the result of the roll, where 1 is Food, 2 is Wood and 3 is Seeds.
* Plant Seed. This can only be performed by a Colonist who is less than three steps away from Water. The Colonist may spend 8 Energy and remove 1 Seed from the Stockpile to turn an Empty Space at his location into a Seedling.
* Harvest Crop. The Colonist may spend 5 Energy and turn a Small Crop at his location into Empty Space to add 8 Food to the Stockpile, or spend 5 Energy and turn a Mature Crop at his location into Empty Space to add 12 Food to the Stockpile.
Add to rule Jobs:
* Gatherer. A Colonist who has performed the Gather task three times in one week may become a Gatherer. A Gatherer can gain 2 Food or 2 Wood each time they Gather instead of the usual 1 or forfeit this bonus in order to choose whether to receive Food, Wood or Seeds from the Gather task rather than roll a DICE3.
* Farmer. A Colonist who has performed the Plant Seed and Harvest Crop tasks a combined amount of three times in one week may become a Farmer. A Farmer may add 1 Seed to the Stockpile whenever he performs the Harvest Crop task.
Add to rule Locations:
* Seedling: each Monday at 00:00:01 UTC, every Seedling on the Map becomes a Small Crop. Any Colonist may edit the Map to reflect this change.
* Small Crop: each Monday at 00:00:00 UTC, every Small Crop on the Map becomes a Mature Crop. Any Colonist may edit the Map to reflect this change.
Add ‘; Seedling’, ‘c Small Crop’ and ‘C Mature Crop’ to the legend on the Settlement Map, as Empty Locations.