Passes 3-1. — Quirck
Adminned at 22 Nov 2015 23:04:50 UTC
Move the Cards “The Lovers,” “The Moon,” “Wheel of Fortune,” “Death,” and “The World” to the bottom of the list of Cards.
Add the following to the list of Cards, after the Cards of rank seven, numbered appropriately:
- Eight of Cups - When drawn, immediately draw another Card.
- Eight of Swords - While active, any Reader who does not have a Sword in their Discard pile may add any Unrevealed Sword to their Discard pile.
- Eight of Pentacles - While active, if any Reader has a total Rank of Cards in their Divination that is an odd number, that Reader is Chosen.
- Eight of Wands - When this card becomes inactive, for every Reader who has a Divination but does not have the leftmost Card in that Divination in their Discard pile: if that leftmost Card is Unrevealed, add it to that Reader’s Discard pile.
- The Magician - When drawn, move one random Card from each Reader’s Discard pile (where possible) to the High Arcanist’s Discard pile. Then, as long as there are fewer Cards in the High Arcanist’s Discard pile than there are Readers (and any Unrevealed Cards), add a random Unrevealed Card to the High Arcanist’s Discard pile. Then, for each Reader besides the High Arcanist, pick a random Card in the High Arcanist’s Discard pile and move it to the Reader’s Discard pile.
If the Card “Seven of Cups” exists, change the sentence in its description that reads “While active, any Reader may gain the Aura of Dreams and any other Aura.” to
While active, any Reader who does not have the Aura of Dreams may gain the Aura of Dreams and any other Aura.