Timed out. Passed—Clucky
Adminned at 11 Feb 2007 14:20:54 UTC
(in tribute to Siskel and Ebert)
Add a new Dynastic rule called “Critics”, as follows:
Up to two (2) Actors may be Critics. The GNDT will appropriately indicate which Actors, if any, are Critics. The initial Critics are Hix and “x”. Any Critic who becomes idle ceases to be a Critic.
(end Part 1)
The “x” in Part 1 will be replaced by the name of the single Actor who receives the most Qualified Nominations. A Qualified Nomination consists of a comment to this Proposal that contains the commenting Actor’s final vote on this Proposal (with finality being determined as of the time that this Proposal is adminned) and that names an Actor—other than Hix, Spikebrennan, or the Actor who posted the comment—as the nominee of the Actor who posted the comment. If when this Proposal is adminned no singe Actor has received the most Qualified Nominations then Hix will select an Actor (other than Hix or Spikebrennan) to be “x”.
(end Part 2)
Add a new Dynastic rule called “Critical Acclaim”, as follows:
An Actor earns “Critical Acclaim” if both of the following conditions are true:
- e is not, at that time, disqualified from earning Critical Acclaim, and
- e makes a Proposal that passes, and both Critics vote “FOR” the Proposal (or cast votes that have the effect of votes FOR the Proposal).
Upon an Actor earning “Critical Acclaim”, e must select a role in eir Filmography and add the text “Critical Acclaim” to eir Filmography in reference to that role. This action is defined as earning Critical Acclaim with respect to that role. A role that has earned Critical Acclaim is defined as an Acclaimed Role, and any role that is not an Acclaimed Role is an Unacclaimed Role. An Actor may not earn Critical Acclaim more than once with respect to a particular role.
An Actor is disqualified from earning Critical Acclaim for so long as any of the following are true:
- there are fewer than two Critics, or
- e has no Unacclaimed Roles in eir Filmography, or
- e has the Gossip Story: “Right-wing” and, simultaneously, either Critic has the Gossip Story “Left-Wing”, or
- e has the Gossip Story: “Left-wing” and, simultaneously, either Critic has the Gossip Story “Right-Wing”.
(end Part 3)