Proposal: This dynasy is missing something…
Passes with 10 and one —Wakukee
Adminned at 12 Apr 2010 21:45:18 UTC
Change the first paragraph of rule 2.3 (“Energy”) to read:
Each Colonist has an amount of Energy, and a level of Sobriety, which are tracked in GNDT. New Colonists start with 50 Energy and 0 Sobriety. As a weekly action, a Colonist may rest, and set his Energy to either (100 - his Sobriety), or 35, whichever is larger.
Create a field in the GNDT called “Sobriety” and set all Colonists’ Sobriety to 0.
Change the first bullet point in rule 2.2.1 (“Locations”) to read:
* Bed: A Colonist who is Indoors and in a Bed may set his Energy to 50 more than the amount specified in rule 2.3 when resting.
Add the following bullet points to rule 2.3.2 (“Tasks”):
* Brew. The Colonist may spend 5 Energy and turn a Small Crop at his location into Dirt to add 8 Drinks to the Stockpile, or spend 5 Energy and turn a Mature Crop at his location into Dirt to add 12 Drinks to the Stockpile.
* Drink. The Colonist may spend 1 Energy and remove one Drink from the Stockpile to decrease his Sobriety by 5. This task may only be performed by Colonists whose Sobriety is a positive number. If this would cause his Sobriety to become negative, it will be set to 0 instead.
Add the following bullet point to rule 2.4 (“Jobs”):
* Brewer: Any Colonist who has performed the Brew task three times in one week may become a Brewer. A Brewer will produce 15 Drinks when Brewing from a Small Crop, and 20 Drinks when Brewing from a Mature Crop.
I’ve specifically not made any mechanism for increasing Sobriety, for two reasons:
1. We don’t have any booze yet.
2. I can’t think of a way to do it that doesn’t involve a lot of overhead for someone. (Ideas?)
Since all the numbers will also need to scale to the rate that Sobriety increases at, I figure we can approve this now, make some booze, and then make another proposal with Sobriety fully implemented, maybe with slightly different numbers and possibly some modifications if I’ve missed something or worded it stupidly.