Failed by many to none, and self-killed. Josh
Adminned at 14 Feb 2007 11:37:32 UTC
If “We Need Compensation II-rc2” failed, this proposal does nothing
Replace 2.1 Filmographies with
Each actor has a Filmography, which is stored in a wiki page called â€œFilmographiesâ€. This is a list of the roles that each actor has held, and the amount of fame earned from that role.
There exists a category of role called “Film”. Any film listed in a Filmography must exist on IMDB (http://www.imdb.com) and a link should be provided. In addition, the following must also be specified:
* The year of that film
* The role that they played in the film
When adding a film to eir Filmography, an Actor shall calculate the fame e has earned for that role as specified in 2.4.1 â€œRole Valuesâ€.
A role specified for a film may be either:-
* â€œNth Minor Characterâ€ (where â€œNâ€ is any number, and â€œMinor Characterâ€ is a generic role such as â€œHoodlumâ€ or â€œFiremanâ€ - eg. â€œ4th Zombie”)
* A named role that appears in the IMDB credits of the film.
Any Actor may add a new film to his Filmography, if e has not already done so that day or on any of the previous three days, with the following restrictions:-
* A role of â€œNth Minor Characterâ€ may only be added if the Actor has been an Extra in three earlier films.
* A named role may only be added if the Actor has been an Nth Minor Character in three earlier films.
If “Supermarket Sweep” passed, repeal “Gameshow”, and add the following rule:
There exists a category of role called “Gameshow”. Occasionally any Actor may add a Gameshow to eir Filmography. When e does, e rolls DICE3:
- on a roll of a 1, the gameshow’s Fame value is 1.
- on a roll of a 2, the gameshow’s Fame value is 2.
- on a roll of a 3, the gameshow’s Fame value is -3.