Ok, this may be considered advertisement, but since it is not really spam and not disallowed by the rules, I’m posting it here: I’ve created a new nomic.
Check it out, it’s here: http://www.nomic.arthexis.net/
It’s still an early beta, but I’m trying to push a professional looking product with this site here, so I would appreciate all feedback, specially uncovering bugs and security leaks, as well as some assistance with performance testing. Some of the features it has right now:
* Secured from bots and spammers with captchas.
* Documents are integrated into the engine, no need for a separate wiki.
* Automatic vote tallies that are open for a configurable window of time.
* Friendlier user interface all around.
* Allows widgets that contain polls, a wall, automatic quorum count.
* Allows avatars and upload of relevant files.
* Integrated AJAX chat widget.
* Documents arrange themselves in a menu automatically.
* All posts and comments have Revisions enabled by default.
All the stuff from the previous list is implemented and ready to use by players. The main thing that I haven’t gotten around to implementing yet is a dice roll system, but I am already working on it and think I should have a working version coded during the weekend. Also right now the site has a fixed styling, but I’m looking to make it modifiable by players in the future too. BTW, I created new rule’s from scratch based on the original set by Peter Suber.
Please take a look at it, you might what I’ve done on my spare time.