Monday, May 15, 2017

Story Post: 2 weeks are up

Using the once every two weeks provision, ♠ Aces and Eights ♠ play a game against 🎤THE HOSTS🎤

🎤THE HOSTS🎤:
stats by highest:
brains:9
brawn:8
balls:7
levels: 14, 12, 0
total level bonus: 26
stat bonus: brains 9, brawn 0, balls 0
total team power: 35

♠ Aces and Eights ♠:
stats by highest:
brains:6
brawn:14
balls:8
levels: 14, 9, 9
total level bonus: 32
stat bonus: brains 0, brawn 14, balls 8.
total stat bonus: 22
total team power: 54

In the traditional 13 round game, with ♠ Aces and Eights ♠ having about a 61% chance each round over 🎤THE HOSTS🎤 39% chance each round it ended in an unlikely victory for 🎤THE HOSTS🎤, especially given that one of their players is an inanimate object. 🎤THE HOSTS🎤 won 8 v 5.

Comments

card:

05-15-2017 05:21:37 UTC

Oh I didn’t see that cuddlebeam’s hyphen had a fresh trout because it wasn’t on a separate line. I don’t feel like redoing the game over that slight error though.

Cuddlebeam:

05-15-2017 10:17:22 UTC

Call me stupid but I can’t accept victory lol.

This isn’t a legal match.

Redo it, please.

Cuddlebeam:

05-15-2017 10:33:54 UTC

Also, not inanimate object: ABSTRACT ENTIIITTYYYY OOHOHOHOOHO

I think I’ll have her be female just because of enTITTY and I’m a very mature person.

Cuddlebeam:

05-15-2017 10:35:51 UTC

Whoever points to me that abstract entitty is written actually “abstract entity” has obviously never spoken to a real abstract entitty.

You must be registered and logged in to post comments.