Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Proposal: The Snake Emerges

Self-killed. Failed by Kevan.

Adminned at 17 Sep 2021 13:29:01 UTC

Create a new rule titled “Cuddlebeam wins” with:

The Cell named Cuddlebeam has achieved victory.

So, here it is. To anyone who hasn’t gotten a secret deal from me concerning this yet, I offer 15% of the emperor mantle if you’re part of the first quorum (6) players whose EVC ends up being FOR this, +5% extra (for a total of 20%) if you’re among the first two Cells to do this.



15-09-2021 14:08:07 UTC

There’s a tiny issue where the mantle can’t be passed if an ideology isn’t shared.

Josh: he/they

15-09-2021 14:08:41 UTC

for I want my 20% baby!

(This proposal doesn’t work, as the rule New World Order says “This rule contains the only methods by which a Cell can achieve Victory in this dynasty. A Cell may not achieve Victory in this dynasty except by fulfilling one of its stipulations” and Prioritisation gives priority to the negative effect, but Cuddlebeam doesn’t stipulate that his mantle share % only applies in the case of this scheme…)


15-09-2021 14:10:23 UTC


Oh rip I forgot about the Ideology thing, brb

Josh: he/they

15-09-2021 14:24:23 UTC

I still expect my 20%


15-09-2021 14:25:37 UTC

You still have a chance if you vote on the other one…. :)


15-09-2021 14:26:58 UTC

Also, why didn’t you just edit this one instead of making a new proposal? It was still in the edit window.

Josh: he/they

15-09-2021 14:27:34 UTC

I vote-locked it


15-09-2021 14:29:43 UTC

ah, duh.

Raven1207: he/him

16-09-2021 19:52:14 UTC