Self-killed. Failed by card.
Adminned at 17 Apr 2017 16:14:56 UTC
Add a section named “Bloggsball Matches”. Within it, add:
Before a Match between two Teams, the Manager of each team must private communicate to the Commissioner what Bloggers they choose to play at that Match. Bloggsball Matches are played via the Commissioner doing the following steps as an atomic action:
- Setting each Team’s points for the current Match to zero.
- Adding the Level of all of the Bloggers on each team to their Team’s points
- If a Team has a Blogger with the highest value of Brains of all Bloggers in the match, multiply their Team’s points by 1.5, rounding down.
- If a Team has a Blogger with the highest value of Brawn of all Bloggers in the match, add that Brawn value to their Team’s points.
- If a Team has a Blogger with the highest value of Balls of all Bloggers in the match, roll a six-sided dice. If you roll a 6, that team automatically wins.
- If there is no victor yet, giving the team with the most points the victory. In case of a tie, granting a tie to both teams instead.
Three distinct advantages for the stats (extra points, multiplying points and auto-winning), which aren’t calculation-heavy to figure out (just have the toon with the highest stats and apply the advantage).